With the emerging trends of web application integration and bringing a brand online has pushed the enterprises for the latest, customized and instant access to business information from customers, vendors, partners, and employees. A minor mismanagement can result in a weaker utilization of resources.
To meet the standards of the era, most enterprises today feel the need to have the websites and a focal interaction point for customers, vendors, partners, employees and even all the stakeholders, which obviously has become a challenge.
That’s where BITLogix comes in! We assist the enterprises to attain a decent presence online and enterprise portals.
Our unique methodology and tools include:
- Business Case Analysis; where we analyze to establish a concrete business case and determine the intended audience.
- Use Case Analysis; in the next stage, we use the case analysis to identify the functional requirements and use the case scenarios for every aspect of the portal and its usage.
- Information Architecture and Usability Analysis; where we determine information and process flows, site navigation and usability elements.
- Enterprise Image and Branding; in this stage, we incorporate the existing branding material into the portal so that it portrays a consistent look and feel to its internal and external audience.
- Architecture and Design; which we incorporate through a suite of tools that allow simplified integration through the use of design flexibility, open architecture for integration with any web application and database servers, and standard interface formats for various forms of information display.
- Iterative Development, QA, and Deployment: BITLogix’s team then manages the implementation cycle including design, programming/development, unit testing, integration testing, system testing and acceptance testing to provide validation and testing of key architectural components.
- Documentation and Maintenance; BITLogix accomplishes the tasks by documenting and handing it over to the team that can successfully manage and maintain the portal to ensure its optimum performance and reliability.